[Mldonkey-users] bash: ./mldonkey: cannot execute binary file

From: Radek S.
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] bash: ./mldonkey: cannot execute binary file
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 17:01:48 +0200 (CEST)

This is my problem ...
when I try to execute a mldonkey file it says:

"bash: ./mldonkey: cannot execute binary file"

the file "mldonkey" have permisions:
-rwxr-xr-x    1 scx      users     1263788 May 18 16:48 mldonkey*

and the partition is (as in fstab):
/dev/hda7        /home/scx    ext2       defaults               1   1

you can notice that it in NOT noexec

I would like to know what is the problem ??

Other programs on this partition works fine so it is not it.

Any sugestions are welcome

address@hidden