AW: AW: AW: [Mldonkey-users] Re: AW: re[7]:

From: Alexander Gräf
Subject: AW: AW: AW: [Mldonkey-users] Re: AW: re[7]:
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 13:49:03 +0200

When designing webpages, I take a lot work only for making them completly
Java-Script free, and test them in Links (console browser). However, I cannot
understand people who have their full vision abilities, but are using a console
reader anyway (there are rare occasions when this would be needed). That is soo
1998 ... And some of the arguments pointed out by the auther are the same, too.

> For the Reply-To, one problem I didn't see mentionned yet is
> when a user sets the Reply-To header for its own purpose. I
> regularly do so (not on mldonkey-users though) and I wouldn't
> like it being replaced by the mailling-list manager without
> me having any control on it.

It wont have any benefit, because the mailing list software will still send
messages to your primary address, with which you have subscribed. But because
this was decided long ago, there is no point in further debating about that.

Cheers