[Mldonkey-users] [patch #4482] xslt for transforming some external input

From: Amorphous
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] [patch #4482] xslt for transforming some external input into some xml that can be easily parsed
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 02:27:51 +0200

Follow-up Comment #3, patch #4482 (project mldonkey):

So you think the unix way is "not clean".

Anyway xsltproc is just an application that is an userinterface (or something
like that) for libxslt. So it's not hard to link the same functionality in.
About gdome_xslt, it uses libxslt, too. We don't need the additional
functionality that gdome_xslt provides, at least now.

It's just an easy way to extend mldonkeys functionality, without putting yet
another lib. in. (So it would be an runtime option if you want to provide the
xsltproc binary.) However in the long run we perhaps should link the
functionality in (if only for easy distribution and performance reasons).

When this is too long around without getting a propper patch i'll move it to
another tracker. (I like to do it, but i'm not sure when i will. So anyone
may feel invited.)

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?func=detailitem&item_id=4482>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/