[Mldonkey-users] Magnetic links

From: kenny dahlroth
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Magnetic links
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 20:35:17 +0100

Release 3.1.3

Problems when downloading with magnetic links:
Very often if you break mldonkey before the download is finished it
will not start again. Then you had to delete the files.ini file, move
torrent files from download to incoming directory and restart
mldonkey.
There is also some crap files showing up when downloading thru magnetic links.

I compile MLDonkey on MorphOS and had no problems with earlier
releases, of course magnetic links was not included in earlier
releases, I just want to say that my compiled binarys worked fine
earlier so I can't believe there is a compiler issue.

Best regards to u all!