[monit] Service starting on boot

From: John
Subject: [monit] Service starting on boot
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 08:44:22 -0800 (PST)

I'm using Fedora 8 x86_64 and I was using a Fedora 7
i386 package of monit. A newer package came out and I
upgraded to the f8 x86_64 package. Now I can't get the
system to start on boot nor does service monit start
work. I can do a monit -vI and it works. I'd like to
be able to start monit on boot. When typing service
monit start it doesn't give me any errors but just
dumps me back to the command prompt.

Anyone know how to fix this?

with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now.