[monit] monit & logrotate

From: Nick Upson
Subject: [monit] monit & logrotate
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 11:34:47 +0000

I'm recording monit into a log directory along with several other
processes and using logrotate to stop the files getting too big
(fedora core 5 and monit 4.9 or 4.10)

does anyone have a logrotate script they would be willing to share
that handles this as I can't find a way to build one that doesn't
complain about "same file defined twice" or something similiar as I
have one entry that matches everything (*) and one for monit I can
understand why it complains but how to do 'everything except
monit.log' and then handle monit.log directly