Re: {Disarmed} Re: [monit] Is this possible?

From: Pierrick Grasland
Subject: Re: {Disarmed} Re: [monit] Is this possible?
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 23:29:39 +0200

Hi,

You could also append a dependency between check process mysql and check file mysqlpid.

Append something like :

depends on <namemysqlprocesscheck>

at the end of check file ....

It will forced monit to wait for the start of mysql before checking itself (note : beware of race condition, it's actually something tricky to make good use of dependencies between check. Hopefully, it will soon change, from the current item in todo list)