ŚSL

From: Anders Yuran
Subject: ŚSL
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 07:22:46 +0300

Hi!
First time using a mailing list in many years so I dont know if I do it right.

I have setup monit on our server mainly to monitor apache and restart if it goes down. Everything works except I don't know how to setup ssl. I have added the path to the certificate  and tested the syntax. But it seems that it does not work.
It say
/etc/monit/monitrc:154: syntax error '{'

line 154 WITH SSL { PEMFILE:  /etc/letsencrypt/live/jv74.se/cert.pem }

hat is it I am doing wrong? I am also not sure which pemfile to use. I have chain.pem, fullchain.pen and cert.pem

All help appreciated

Regards Anders Yuran