RE: Monit and laptops

From: Tomich,John
Subject: RE: Monit and laptops
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2020 15:17:37 +0000

If you just stop the artifact, won't a process reboot activate it again?
Safer to uninstall, or at least untarget.

If you are not the intended recipient of this message (including attachments)
or if you have received this message in error, immediately notify us and delete
it and any attachments.

If you do not wish to receive any email messages from Edward Jones, excluding
administrative communications, please email this request to
Opt-Out@edwardjones.com from the email address you wish to unsubscribe.

For important additional information related to this email, visit
http://www.edwardjones.com/disclosures/email.html. Edward D. Jones & Co., L.P.
d/b/a Edward Jones, 12555 Manchester Road, St. Louis, MO 63131 © Edward Jones.
All rights reserved.