Re: failed to get process data

From: Lutz Mader
Subject: Re: failed to get process data
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 17:56:56 +0100

Hello Luca Cazzaniga,
you analysed the problem well, I think. Sometimes I got the same
problem, but this depend to a very high workload on the system (Linux
and AIX).

> hi there, recently after a server reboot I found the following
> messages in the monit log, repeated every cycle..
>
> [CET Nov  6 03:56:07] error    : 'sistd' failed to get process data

I wait some minutes and the problem disapper.
This will not solve the problem itself, but I do not know how to
reproduce such a problem. Therefore, it is difficult to fix the problem.

For your information only,
Lutz