Re: disable alert reminders for some checks

From: Lutz Mader
Subject: Re: disable alert reminders for some checks
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 19:30:50 +0200

Hello Aleks,
as long as you would like to use the exceptional cases all the time, you
can use "only on" with the alert. The event "nonexist" is used for
service down/up.

For some more information see
https://mmonit.com/monit/documentation/monit.html#Setting-an-alert-recipient

A suggestion only,
Lutz

p.s.
You can override the "remainder" in the "then alert" statement also.