Re: Is monit deterministic?

From: Lutz Mader
Subject: Re: Is monit deterministic?
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 17:00:17 +0100

Hello again Leonard Teng,
I can not find an auto renewal for client certificates.

> Are there currently any implementations/solutions for auto
> renewal of client certificates when they become invalid or expired?

To renew an expired client certificate, you must create and add a new
key client and remove the old key client.
Some more information are available in the manual, see
https://mmonit.com/monit/documentation/monit.html#Client-certificates
and https://mmonit.com/monit/documentation/monit.html#SSL-settings

Sorry, no solution/sugestion,
Lutz