[Monotone-devel] Re: ChangeLog

From: graydon hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: ChangeLog
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 14:42:51 -0400

Jon Bright wrote:

Is there a page where it's possible to see what changes have been made to the current venge.net monotone head?

nope. I'd be happy to have such a thing, but I don't really know what mechanism would be best. I could add a post-commit hook so people can watch (say through mailing list posts), or I could just copy the ChangeLog file to the website every time I make a change. any preference?

-graydon