[Monotone-devel] away for a week

From: graydon hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] away for a week
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:49:02 -0400

I'll be away for a few days -- probably eating a full week of unavailability -- starting this evening. unfortunately this leaves a number of issues un-addressed and un-answered. I'm sorry, it's just been a busy week and I haven't managed to catch up on a lot of stuff.

I haven't managed to get a release put together in time for today, as I'd hoped; there's still a bunch of new stuff to document. hopefully I'll get one ready by the time I get back, end of next week.

-graydon