Re: [Monotone-devel] Gentoo and 64 bits...

From: Matthew A. Nicholson
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Gentoo and 64 bits...
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 14:48:48 -0600

Matt Johnston wrote:
On Fri, Feb 18, 2005 at 06:21:46PM -0500, John S. Yates, Jr. wrote:

I notice that in Gentoo darcs is tagged "~amd64" but monotone
is uniformly "-" (untested).  Before I wander off into trying
to get it working on Gentoo I wonder whether anyone is already
running monotone as a 64 bit image on any platform at all...

I've run monotone on debian amd64 (unstable) fine, I don't
recall having to patch the source at all. (Will check when I
have a chance and let the list know if any patches were
required).

Matt

Well debian's 64 bit environment is a pure 64 bit environment so you would not need that patch. Debian's $i/lib is going to be the only one there.

--
Matthew A. Nicholson
Matt-land.com