Re: [Monotone-devel] Debian init scripts for monotone

From: Julio M. Merino Vidal
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Debian init scripts for monotone
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 17:38:28 +0000

On Tue, 2005-03-29 at 12:24 -0600, Matthew A. Nicholson wrote:
> Here is a patch that adds init scripts and instructions on how to use them to
> the debian package.  This way you can configure monotone via
> /etc/default/monotone and start it either automatically or via:
>
> /etc/init.d/monotone start
>
> Let me know if there are any issues with these scripts that I missed.

I did something similar in pkgsrc, The NetBSD Packages Collection,
a while ago.

You can find some info here:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/jmmv/23183.html

and see the source files here:
http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/pkgsrc/devel/monotone-server/

Maybe you can take some ideas from this, or we'd sync some of the stuff.

Julio M. Merino Vidal <address@hidden>
http://www.livejournal.com/users/jmmv/