[Monotone-devel] [OT] mood

From: Nico -telmich- Schottelius
Subject: [Monotone-devel] [OT] mood
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 18:11:10 +0200

Hello dear developers, users of monotone,

I just wanted to note and thank everybody for the damn
fscking good mood on #monotone and on this mailing list.

Although I still don't like using sqlite (I would preferr
using the filesystem as a database ;-), monotone
imho has become a mature package and it's still
simply to hack.

Programming, asking questions, improving with the people here
is always fun unlike the development of other decentralized
VCS.

And imho that mood is also responseable for the easy to
use command line and well to understand documentation.

People, keep it on that way,

Nico, who thinks it's sometimes necessary not just to critize, but
      also to laud.

--
Keep it simple & stupid, use what's available.
Please use pgp encryption: 8D0E 27A4 is my id.