Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Newbie questions

From: Nuno Lucas
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Newbie questions
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 01:55:14 +0100

[10-05-2005 23:34, Robert Leftwich escreveu]
Bruno Hertz wrote:

I for one don't understand where the fundamental mind shift would be,
maybe you want to explain from where you're coming.

Well, that would be Subversion (among others), whose status command does list new files, but it also scatters those darn .svn directories everywhere, polluting my nice, clean set-up :-)

As a newbee myself too, i think what you want is what is on 0.19 (no
sure if it is on 0.18):

   "monotone automate inventory"

Regards,
~Nuno Lucas