[Monotone-devel] Bitkeeper -> Monotone?

From: Peter B. West
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Bitkeeper -> Monotone?
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 09:42:07 +1000

I have an XSL-FO implementation project, Folio, hosted on bkbits.net. I need to find another SCM, and another host. Approximate current size of the project is 2500 files totalling 25Mb, which includes jar files of required ant, xalan and xerces binaries. Final size should not exceed 3500 files and 40Mb. The self-hosting web-page says:

If you have difficulty setting up a server, or are feeling lazy and would like us to host one for you, send an email to the list. For projects of a reasonable size, or if you just want to play around, we'd be happy to host an extra server for you.

Unfortunately I don't have a static IP, so I am looking for a looking for a stable host. Can you do this for me?

Peter
--
Peter B. West <http://cv.pbw.id.au/>
Folio <http://defoe.sourceforge.net/folio/> <http://folio.bkbits.net/>