Re: [Monotone-devel] Projects using monotone?

From: ml-monotone
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Projects using monotone?
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 06:00:36 +0200 (CEST)

On 17 Mai, Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:

(...)

> So, I'd like to know, what other projects are using monotone?  And
> don't restrict yourself to free software projects.

We currently use ClearCase within our project. But as I have to
develop at several places (a lot of business trips and work at home)
and I have no ClearCase client neither for my OS nor my laptop, I
chose to put my module under Monotone's control.

Every since and when, I checkin my state into ClearCase if I deliver
back to the project. But normally I work with Monotone (working
directory is in my ClearCase view at office - very handy :-)
branching, merging, all that stuff ...

My repository is not all too large though:

  db:        9.5MB
  Revisions: 320
  Files:     259 with all versions
  Branches:  22

Ciao,
Clemens.

--
Clemens Hintze  mailto: c.hintze (at) gmx.net