[Monotone-devel] Wow!

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Wow!
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 06:00:44 +0200 (CEST)

I just noticed the new note_netsync_{revision,cert,pubkey}_received
callbacks, and my immediate response is "Cool!".

Timothy, you're bringing monotone to a new level of functionality!
Thank you!

I've a small question and a small request: is
note_netsync_revision_received called in topographical order?  If not,
would it be possible to have it do so?  The reason I ask is that I
want to use these callbacks for email notification of changes (meaning
I'll eventually throw away monotone-notify.pl), and would like there
to be some kind of sense of order if possible.  I understand that
email delivery can't be trusted, but when it works well, it does
deliver in an orderly fashion.

Cheers,
Richard

-----