[Monotone-devel] [Poll] End (?) results

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: [Monotone-devel] [Poll] End (?) results
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 01:09:47 +0200

Here are the top 3:

1) monotone.ca (35)
2) monotone.net (29)
3) monotone-vcs.org (28)

I've attached the full matrix as PDF.

Seems as this results beats me somehow, since I'm not very pro any country-specific domain name (neither .it, .ca nor .ne), but hey, even if democracy sometimes sucks for a single person, one has to accept the results.

So I guess Graydon knows how to continue; just tell me your PayPal account via private mail where I can send the money over to and buy monotone.ca.

Thomas.

--
- "I know that I don't know." (Sokrates)
Guitone, a frontend for monotone: http://guitone.berlios.de