Re: [Monotone-devel] first summit hackers arrived

From: Nathaniel J. Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] first summit hackers arrived
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 14:27:57 -0800

On Sat, Feb 03, 2007 at 01:07:30PM -0800, address@hidden wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I've lurked on the monotone-devel list for a long time, so I have to say
> keep up the good work on Monotone!

Thanks :-).

There's a link at http://venge.net/monotone/wiki/MtnSummit/LogisticsNA .

> Is it cool if random people such as myself drop by on the mtn developers'
> summit in the course of their daily activities?

Well, we want to keep things focused... so, I guess if you don't mind
being put to work... :-).  Naw, probably it's fine (though I guess
it's good you work at Google, since otherwise there'd be badges and
all that nonsense to deal with).  Can always check in on IRC, I
suppose :-).