[Monotone-devel] Bay Tour

From: Rob Schoening
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Bay Tour
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 02:27:26 -0800

Hi-

If anyone attending the monotone summit is interested, I thought I'd offer to take a couple of folks on an aerial tour around the bay in a cessna 172.  It's a fun flight.  You get to fly along the coast, over the city, golden gate bridge, alcatraz, etc.

I'll have to check my work schedule when I get in the office on monday, but I can probably make some time one afternoon between tues and friday.  Or saturday if anyone is still around.

The flight can be as long or as short as you want, but a lap around the bay takes 45 minutes or so.  I could pick you up at the Palo Alto airport, which is just a few miles from Google's campus.  All contingent on weather, of course.

Since I'm not a Monotone developer and not attending the summit itself, I thought this might be a fun way to show my appreciation and meet a few people.

Anyway, send me an email if you're interested.

Cheers,

Rob