Re: [Monotone-devel] cvssync

From: William Uther
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] cvssync
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:09:45 +1100

On 21/02/2007, at 8:40 AM, Christof Petig wrote:

  Is this at a user-testable stage?

Yes, though prepare for problems here or there (I don't know of any yet, though). But you will be the second to first person on earth using that
code.

*Will finds a nice BIG artery for the leading edge*

I planned to get full history mtn2cvs-export working tonight (?).

This is export from mtn to cvs? We already have 'push', right? So this is for exporting to new CVS repositories?

Try it, although the documentation has not been ressurrected, yet, the
command line help should get you working.

I have been. Looks good so far. I have some more tests written. I'll send you the patches soon.

Cheers,

Will      :-}