[Monotone-devel] Re: Flag day

From: William Uther
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Flag day
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 09:36:29 +1100

On 26/02/2007, at 6:54 PM, Paul Crowley wrote:

Monotone has a flag day coming up in any case, because of the move away from SHA-1. Graydon (rightly) wants to change the certificate format; since that's also a flag day event that should probably be done on the same day. We should move towards policy-named branches at the same time.

I've got some netsync changes I'd like to make:
  - treat unkown keys as anonymous connections
- auto fallback from 'sync' to just 'pull' if that's all you have perms for

Is this the sort of thing to go in the flag day too? Or is a netsync change much less of an issue?

Cheers,

Will       :-}