Re: [Monotone-devel] Curious about ikiwiki integration

From: Brian May
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Curious about ikiwiki integration
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 11:57:48 +1100

    Richard> I've seen talk about adapting ikiwiki to monotone.  Is
    Richard> there some code somewhere I could look at and test?

No. I started at one point, but got bogged down in the details.

Securely running an external command in Perl without invoking the
shell and grabbing the commands STDOUT is not easy...

Probably the best way would be to create a function to do this, but I
never got to doing it.

Once this is done, it really shouldn't be too hard to do the rest.

I seem to recall the best sequence of commands to call in order to
determine the files creation date was posted here (this was one of the
tricker parts).
--
Brian May <address@hidden>