[Monotone-devel] Merging nvm.ssh-agent to mainline

From: Justin Patrin
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Merging nvm.ssh-agent to mainline
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 20:14:27 -0800

net.venge.monotone.ssh-agent is ready to be merged to mainline I
think. It has one strange test failure in the first set of tests which
I haven't been able to track down. If someone could help me track that
down I'd be grateful.

key...
unknown location(0): fatal error in "signature_round_trip":
std::exception: boost::filesystem::path: invalid name ".monotone" in
path: "/Users/jpatrin/.monotone/keys"
keys.cc(719): last checkpoint: signing plaintext
netcmd...

Other than that I'd like someone to do a quick review again to make
sure all is well and I'll propagate it. :-) Unless, of course, we
don't want it propagated yet because we don't want it in the next
release.

--
Justin Patrin