[Monotone-devel] guilt

From: Brian May
Subject: [Monotone-devel] guilt
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 12:05:19 +1100

I saw this on the Debian lists:

=== cut ===
* Package name    : guilt
  Version         : 0.20
  Upstream Author : Josef "Jeff" Sipek <address@hidden>
* URL             : http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/jsipek/guilt/
* License         : GPLv2
  Programming Lang: Bash
  Description     : guilt adds Mercurial queues-like functionality on top of
git

Guilt (Git Quilt) is a series of bash scripts which add a Mercurial
queues-like functionality and interface to git.  The one distinguishing
feature from other quilt-like porcelains, is the format of the patches
directory. All the information is stored as plain text - a series file
and the patches (one per file). This easily lends itself to versioning
the patches using any number of of SCMs.

If I wasn't so constrained for time right now, I would look at porting
this other to monotone (if it is any good that is).
--
Brian May <address@hidden>