Re: [Monotone-devel] unsetenv

From: Justin Patrin
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] unsetenv
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 09:59:23 -0800

On 2/28/07, Zack Weinberg <address@hidden> wrote:
On 2/28/07, William Uther <address@hidden> wrote:
>    There seem to be some issues with the unsetenv() definition at
> line ~102 in tester.cc .

Why are we defining it at all if the system provides a definition?
You ought to be
able to add unsetenv to this list in configure.ac

AC_CHECK_FUNCS([atexit memset mkstemp setenv strptime lrint \
                __cxa_current_exception_type __cxa_demangle])

and then just put #ifndef HAVE_UNSETENV around the whole thing.
(Similarly for setenv, which is already on the list.)

Sounds good, feel free to fix it. I just defined it the same as setenv...

--
Justin Patrin