Re: [Monotone-devel] Projects? (was Re: Branches in git and monotone)

From: Timothy Brownawell
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Projects? (was Re: Branches in git and monotone)
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 10:28:00 -0500

On Sun, 2007-05-20 at 16:01 +0100, Bruce Stephens wrote:
> Markus Schiltknecht <address@hidden> writes:
>
> [...]
>
> > Monotone even has the concept of a project, which groups together
> > multiple branches.
>
> Does it?

Some code for projects exists (project.{cc,hh}), but it doesn't actually
*do* anything yet. All it is, is infrastructure code to route various
queries/actions through a centralized place, which ought to be helpful
when we implement policy branches. Depending on what our policy branches
end up looking like, the current form might not even be the most
appropriate...

--
Timothy

Free (experimental) public monotone hosting: http://mtn-host.prjek.net