[Monotone-devel] merge trainwreck in de.po

From: Zack Weinberg
Subject: [Monotone-devel] merge trainwreck in de.po
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 09:24:44 -0700

There was some sort of merge trainwreck affecting de.po today.  One
side of the merge had ediff merge markers in its content, which made
it really fun to try to figure out what the proper merge was.  On top
of that, the file had somehow gotten transliterated to ISO 8859.1
(it's supposed to be UTF8) which made msgmerge barf.  I've fixed
things as best I can, but some translations may have gotten lost.

zw