Re: [Monotone-devel] Is this a bug?

From: Zack Weinberg
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Is this a bug?
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 13:39:01 -0700

On 7/17/07, Sebastian <address@hidden> wrote:
Am Montag, den 16.07.2007, 20:50 +0200 schrieb Thomas Keller:
> I don't know when this was fixed exactly (imho it was related to the
> "editable working tree" implementation), but in 0.34 and above the
> aforementioned rename command issues

Ah, no 0.34 or higher in debian testing. I'd have to build mtn myself.
Think I do that if I find some time...

0.35 is (finally!) in unstable, for all architectures except arm
(compiler bug) and i386 (buildd is broken).  Alas, no hope for
propagation to testing anytime soon, for a long list of reasons in
addition to the above. :-(

zw