[Monotone-devel] mtn_automate() is unable to parse options

From: Ralf S. Engelschall
Subject: [Monotone-devel] mtn_automate() is unable to parse options
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:40:05 +0200

I've stumbled over a nasty issue: the Lua mtn_automate() command
is unable to handle _options_. This way one cannot use e.g.
mtn_automate("content_diff", "-r", "...") as the "-r" is treated
as a regular argument and this way as a path restriction for the
"content_diff" automate command. Also in the source I cannot find any
code which tries to handle options for mtn_automate(). Unfortunately,
this way the usefulness of mtn_automate() is rather limited, of course :-(

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       address@hidden
                                       www.engelschall.com