Re: [Monotone-devel] configure failing in MinGW

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] configure failing in MinGW
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 16:17:06 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Sun, 21 Oct 2007 06:07:05 -0400, Stephen Leake
<address@hidden> said:

stephen_leake> However, there is not much else in pkg.m4, so it would
stephen_leake> be much cleaner to just include pkg.m4 in monotone/m4.

Until there's a globally working way (like, say, pkg.m4 becoming part
of the standard autoconf modules), I have zero problems with importing
pkg.m4 into the monotone tree.  Thomas seems to say the same thing.
In the end, though, you're the doer, so the final decision is yours.

Cheers,
Richard

-----

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/