[Monotone-devel] Re: New commands (for mtn, in lua)

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: New commands (for mtn, in lua)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:07:45 +0200

William Uther wrote:
> I thought I had such a warning in there... *looks* ... but I guess yours
> is a little less cryptic than mine :) (and you have the pointer to the
> branch)

Errr. ^_^'
You did, in fact.
It seems I was affected by one of my frequent cases of selective blindness.

Oh well, two warnings won't hurt, and we can easily remove that as soon
as the feature is really available ;-)

    Lapo

PS: I was also thinking about a simplier way to issue multiple commands,
such as "mtn sy,up"... this would add a new "to be escaped special
char", but ',' is not really that used in file names (except in CVS).