Re: [Monotone-devel] buildbots

From: William Uther
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] buildbots
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 11:39:44 +1000

On 26/10/2007, at 12:27 AM, Markus Schiltknecht wrote:

Hi,

I promised to have a look at the buildbot results. I didn't have much spare time recently, but here's what I can tell up to now.

[snip]

Lacking any of OSX or AIX and given those bots are offline, I don't think it makes much sense for me to look into those logs. And the Windows bot on Visual Studio... well... that probably needs more work than I can do now anyway.

Ahh - My MacOS buildbot, ppc-osx104#2, seems to be up and running and it has been building cleanly most of the time. The x86-osx104 buildbot is only up intermittently.

Justin, is your buildbot going to updated to Leopard? My one probably will not be...

Will       :-}