[Monotone-devel] [ANN] Monotone Developer Summit 2008

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: [Monotone-devel] [ANN] Monotone Developer Summit 2008
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 17:00:25 +0100

Hi all!

I know all people on this list already know about the plans to hold a
European Summit this year, even plan to attend it, so the following text
is primarily for those of you who are subscribed to other mailing lists
or write blogs and want to do a little advertisement for us. Please
forward this message (with or without this header) to your community -
we'll probably also need funding to get non-european hackers to Germany,
so if you know somebody who could sponsor us, let us know!

Thanks in advance for your time and support!

Thomas.

- ----

2008-01-11, The Internet

The monotone community is proud to annouce the 2008 Edition of the
Monotone Developer Summit, this time in Wuppertal / Germany. The event
will take place in the week from April 28th, to May 4th, 2008.

The Summit will primarily be a place for all monotone and fellow hackers
to meet, come together and hack like mad on this beautiful little
software. Our bar is strict but low: if you're willing to work, you're
welcome to come. Even if you haven't worked with monotone source before,
we'll help you get started. You can also help out with the docs,
testing, or work on related projects like GUIs and Viewers... plenty of
stuff to do for everyone!

Our host, Siegfried Herbold, already managed to organize a room for up
to 30 people with free IP and free accommodation for up to 10 people. If
you like to attend, make sure you add yourself to the list of attendees.
If you need funding for international travelling, put the amount you
need to get sponsored in the list and we'll see what we can do for you.

If you or your company work with monotone and you want to give something
back, we're happy to accept any sponsorship for our expenses or for
possible travel funding!

More and updated information for the Monotone Developer Summit 2008 can
always be found on our Wiki page [0]. If you have questions, please
direct them to Siegfried Herbold (address@hidden) or Thomas Keller
(address@hidden).

Looking forward to see you in Germany!

The monotone community.