[Monotone-devel] Re: [offtopic] Google Analytics for monotone's website

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: [offtopic] Google Analytics for monotone's website
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 16:43:57 +0100

Thomas Keller wrote:
It filters bots more effectively, the statistics are more extensive (geo
targeting, f.e.) and the UI is very catchy.

Ok, after having received three mostly negative answers, I'll drop the
idea ;)

FWIW I use it on my websites, and like it. =)

(I *also* run webalizer+geoip, but rarely check it... just to see the "actual traffic" and not things user-related)

    Lapo