Re: [Monotone-devel] Sync Issue

From: aecooper
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Sync Issue
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 16:56:26 -0000 (UTC)

Hello Zack,

The server does resume normal operation after the failing client disconnects.

On both occasions the client seemed to lock in the transmission stage just
after it uploaded a revision and had yet to download outstanding
revisions. On the first occasion I rebuilt his database and resubmitted
his revision. In the second case I tried a push and a pull which seemed to
correct the problem.

It doesn't occur that often (twice in 10 months). I will try fiddling
around with the 100s of revisions to download scenario and 1 to upload.

It isn't a big issue, this was really more a `have you seen this before'
question.

What I will do is try and make it repeatable with a script generated
database, see if it happens with the latest version or mtn and then if it
does submit a bug report with the details/test scripts.

Many thanks

Tony.