[Monotone-devel] mtn:// sync

From: Timothy Brownawell
Subject: [Monotone-devel] mtn:// sync
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 19:46:46 -0500

I've just added support for mtn:// URLs for push/pull/sync. They look
like mtn://server?include&!exclude , I chose this over something like
mtn://server/include because it handles include/exclude in a way that
should be compatible with file:// and ssh:// sync.

Having a separate include pattern, and the --exclude option, should be
redundant now (or fairly soon, after tweaking the other URL scheme
handling to accept include/exclude as a query string), so I'm planning
to remove these parameters from the netsync commands.