Re: [Monotone-devel] mtn:// sync

From: Zack Weinberg
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] mtn:// sync
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 00:46:58 -0400

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 12:17 AM, Timothy Brownawell <address@hidden>
>  * This now uses '/' and '-' instead of '&' and '!', to be more
>  shell-friendly.

Actually, can we reserve / to refer to something - revision or
versioned file - *inside* the branch(es) selected?  I know this
doesn't make any sense with the existing protocol, but maybe it would
later, so it seems to me wisest to reserve space in the URL schema for
it.

Suggest comma (,) for what you're using / for currently.

zw