Re: [Monotone-devel] mainline unit tests fixed

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] mainline unit tests fixed
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 15:49:56 +0100

Hi,

Stephen Leake wrote:
I think Markus' fix is better. Then we can also put specific stuff in
the $HOME directory, to test the behavior in those cases.

We should experiment with adding that $HOME fix to the core 'safe_mtn'
command; carefully, of course :).

You mean, as a general test case setup? Hm.. dunno how cross-platform that is, but it would certainly work for my Linux boxen. And who cares about Vista, anyway. :-)

Regards

Markus