Re: [Monotone-devel] library-build progress report and request for help

From: Zack Weinberg
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] library-build progress report and request for help with botan
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 11:02:41 -0400

On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 9:40 AM, Markus Schiltknecht <address@hidden> wrote:
>  First of all, have you pulled from my server, nabagan.bluegap.ch? AFAICT
> that's the only place hosting the newest revisions of that branch. (As I
> couldn't push to the original server, nor monotone.ca).

Yes, I have.

>  If we stick to that special and troublesome stripped botan variant

For the record, I only want to do that for the initial work on this
branch.  After it's done and merged I think an update to a full copy
of botan should be very high on the priority list, and I'm good with
just using tarballs.

Thanks for the explanation of how to do the one-file addition.

zw