Re: [Monotone-devel] new include/exclude commands?

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] new include/exclude commands?
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 18:15:49 -0600

On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 3:32 PM, Thomas Keller <address@hidden> wrote:
Derek Scherger schrieb:
> Since 0.40 there is a new hook `get_default_command_options` which could
>

> Hrm, I hadn't used that before, but it does seem nice. Was it added just
> after 0.40 or is it included in 0.40?  (my system installed 0.40 doesn't
> seem to have it but more recent builds do)

Sorry, my bad, it was 0.41 where I introduced that. And I agree that a

No worries, I was just confused for a minute.

frontend command would be nicer for this, but I wanted to note that its
possible and available ;)

Ok good, it is good to know that there are other possibilities too. I'll commit what I have to a branch and we can bat it around a bit.

Just to be clear, it does not use a versioned .mtn-exclude file at the moment though. I currently have unversioned workspace files in _MTN/includes and _MTN/excludes containing the accumulated mtn include and mtn exclude paths respectively. The contents of these files are literally just added to the list of paths specified to various commands or to the list of --excludes.

Cheers,
Derek