Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: [Monotone-commits-diffs] net.venge.monotone.sou

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: [Monotone-commits-diffs] net.venge.monotone.source-tree-cleanup: d54c8c17eeebbe7dd6bb30d4d10996db79de24f2
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 22:15:54 +0100 (CET)

In message <address@hidden> on Wed, 02 Feb 2011 02:35:38 -0500, Stephen Leake
<address@hidden> said:

stephen_leake> ignore my other email about .info not being built. Sigh.
stephen_leake>
stephen_leake> Richard Levitte <address@hidden> writes:
stephen_leake>
stephen_leake> > I'm really not sure we should double-bend our backs
stephen_leake> > to accomodate people checking out monotone into a r/o
stephen_leake> > source.
stephen_leake>
stephen_leake> I agree in general, except that's what 'make distcheck'
stephen_leake> does, and it's on the list of required Makefile targets
stephen_leake> (which I'm adding to notes/release_checklist.txt).
stephen_leake>
stephen_leake> We could remove 'distcheck' from the list of required targets.

For who is 'make distcheck' a required target?

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/