Re: [Monotone-devel] New indefero version deployed

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] New indefero version deployed
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 11:47:30 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Wed, 09 May 2012 22:47:47 +0200, Thomas Keller
<address@hidden> said:

me>
me> Hi all!
me>
me> I've deployed a new version of Indefero (1.3.2) and merged it with our
me> custom layout. Let me know if you find any hiccups (note though that you
me> should clear your browser cache before... :)
me>
me> A list of notable changes since v1.2 (which is what we were previously
me> running) can be found here:
me>
me>   <http://projects.ceondo.com/p/indefero/page/News/>
me>
me> (The activity calculation is not enabled for our setup, btw...)

The jquery hotkeys plugin that's used in this new version doesn't work
right with Google Chrome on my laptop.  Basically, it seems like the
plugin isn't plugged in, and therefore, the last keydown binding is in
effect *for*any*key*I*happen*to*press*!  Doesn't make it easy to make
changes to any issue, I'll tell ya! ;-)

Could you please turn off those hotkeys?

Cheers,
Richard

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/