Re: [Monotone-devel] [Monotone-users] multiple databases on a single mac

From: Hendrik Boom
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] [Monotone-users] multiple databases on a single machine
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 16:55:29 -0400

On Wed, Aug 06, 2014 at 09:44:07AM -0500, Stephen Leake wrote:
> jfl <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > I have 2 databases, one with 2 branches and one with 4. I want to
> > serve them both from the same machine.
>
> I have not done this, but I believe the anser is "usher":
>
> http://journal.richard.levitte.org/entries/transparent-usher/

I've done it on Debian; it works.
I thought I used  Debian package for it; but I must have installed
usher by other means, because I don't seem to have an usher
package installed.  I do know I do *not* have monotone-server installed.
I do have monotone-viz, monotone-doc, monotone installed.

-- hendrik