moz-bonobo-list

[moz-bonobo-list] Get Your AD in Front of Millions

From: Deployment Svcs
Subject: [moz-bonobo-list] Get Your AD in Front of Millions
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 23:42:01 -0700

Business Owners & Managers,

Please pay attention to the following:

I have successfully gotten this message in front of you.

How many of your potential clients are you missing by not using e-mail marketing?

I will make this simple and to the point. I can get your message in front of an enormous audience for very little cost!

Our Offer:

  • 5 million e-mail address deployment for $999.00 (limited to new customers).
  • Includes Targeted E-mail Database Rental (access to 200+ Million Consumers / 45 Million Businesses / 20K+ Filters)
  • 100% Custom Ad or Use Your Own Ideas
  • Deployment Via Our Dedicated Outbound Servers
  • Exclusions Managed for Compliance
  • Tracking Results Included: Delivery - Open - Click Ratios

Click Here For FREE Info Via E-mail

or

Find out more by calling: 1 (888) 570-7776 Ext 420

We have proven that we can get our message through to you….Let us help get your message in front of your ideal audience.

Call me and let's do some business.

Data Deployment Team

MMS Inc.

1-888-570-7776 Ext 420