mustux-devel

Re: [Mustux-devel] MADM again,

From: Reinhard Amersberger
Subject: Re: [Mustux-devel] MADM again,
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 11:18:31 +0100

address@hidden schrieb am 02.12.03 23:49:29:

> Hi Reinhard,

Hi :-)

> I checked the files (Mixer.cc) and its the right one. With this version of
> the
> Mixer file, pan and MONO should work the same way as with STEREO

I'm unfortunatelly very busy these days, that is the reason why I'm so silent
the last days, but I will try to check this ASAP ...

> Regarding the input levels: does the bus switch color (green->orange) when
> you
> arm a track?

Yes. AFAIR ;-)

> And about the reset bug, can you explain it a bit more to me? Everything
> seems
> to work fine here.

I got the problem when I use the [n..]:UDLR action ... so pan and gain will be
reset to the initial values when starting to :UDLR
Ooops ... right now I noticed that this action is actually not mentioned in the
help.txt :-(

> Best wishes,
>
> Remon (the bug hunter ;-))

So keep on hunting ... ;-)